ITH 400 EPOX 1:1 Injection resins, pure epoxy
Pure epoxy injection resin for pure strength and durability
- Styrene-free, low-odour, two component pure epoxy resing for bonding studs, bolts and rebars into drilled holes. Recommended for professional use only.
- Ideally suited for very high load requirements, deep embedment depths and underwater applications.
- High chemical resistance.
- Store partially used cartridge with mixer on. Change mixer before reusing.
- Mixing nozzle is included with each cartridge.
- Suitable conditions related to stud and rebar material qualities: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use; HCR for extremely corrosive conditions.
- High load requirements
- Harbour constructions
- Damp and waterfilled boreholes
- Underwater applications
- Close edge applications
- Small anchor spacings
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Cracked concrete
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Hollow-core slab
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
ITH 400 EPOX 1:1 Products
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Length||Drill hole diameter||Fixture thickness|
|ITH 400 EPOX 1:1||72945||No|