S-UF A2 Universal frame plugs
Famously strong and versatile universal frame plugs for high loads
- 10 mm nylon plugs with extended shafts, long expansion zone and variable installation depths for through installations. Equipped with a screw. S-FP for pre-installation.
- Performance comparable to metal anchors.
- It is advisable to use S-UF® for fixing metal structures and S-UP® plugs for fixing wooden structures.
- Plug collars function as plastic insulating washers thus preventing touch-corrosion from taking place.
- Color-coded according to size for easy identification!
- A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural inland areas only.
- Facade substructures
- Angle irons
- Windows frames
- Door frames
- Thick fixtures
- Cabinets and wardropes
- Squared timbers
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Cracked concrete
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Light expanded clay aggregate
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid sand-lime brick
Approvals / Certificates
S-UF A2 Products
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Length||Drill hole diameter||Fixture thickness|
|10x100||76032||No||100 mm||10 mm||50/30 mm|