Through bolt S-KA+ 16/60 ZP
Download Sormat code 9640001363
Improved premium-quality through bolts for fixing in non-cracked and cracked concrete
- Torque-controlled expansion anchors for pre-, push-through and distance installations.
- When torque is applied the expansion clip expands developing frictional grip with the drill hole walls.
- Anchor diameter and max. fixture thicknesses marked on the body. Anchor length letter code marked on the bolt head.
- M10 and M12 have two different anchorage depths.
- The use of S-KA setting tool makes serial installation safer and quicker.
- Seismic performance category C1/C2.
- ZP for dry indoor use.
- Steel structures
- Column base plates
- Cable racks
- Façade systems
- Cracked concrete
- Non-cracked concrete
Also suitable for
- Natural stone
||Load type||Embedment depth (hnom)||Load direction||Load value|
|Non-cracked concrete C20/25||NRec||96 mm||17.1 kN|
|Non-cracked concrete C20/25||VRec||96 mm||30.9 kN|
|Cracked concrete C20/25||NRec||96 mm||11.4 kN|
|Cracked concrete C20/25||VRec||96 mm||30.9 kN|