Aerated concrete screw KBRM 10,5X210
Download Sormat code 9640075155
Aerated concrete screw (10,5 mm) for heavy loads
- The Sormat KBRM (10.5 mm) is a fast, easy-to-use aerated concrete screw with a nano coating for porous materials. The screws belong to the C4 corrosivity category, which makes them suitable for outdoor use and demanding corrosive environments.
- The coarse-threaded aerated concrete screw is designed for push-through installations in porous base materials, such as light or aerated concrete blocks. The longer and thicker screw enables deeper installation, which improves its grip on the base material.
- The thread-cutting tips of the aerated concrete screws make them self-tapping.
- The profile of the shaft makes installation simpler and lighter and reduces the required installation torque.
- The longer and thicker aerated concrete screw enables the installation of loads that are up to three times greater.
- The screws are equipped with T40 drive and their minimum installation depth is 160 mm.
- Squared timbers
- Sole plates
- Cable racks
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
Approvals / Certificates
||Load type||Embedment depth (hnom)||Load direction||Load value|
|Hollow light expanded clay aggregate fb ≥ 2,7 MN/m2||NRec||160 mm||0.80 kN|
|Solid light expanded clay aggregate fb ≥ 3 MN/m2||NRec||160 mm||2.00 kN|
|Light expanded clay aggregate with insulation fb ≥ 4 MN/m2||NRec||160 mm||1.00 kN|
|Aerated concrete AAC 1,5||NRec||160 mm||0.65 kN|
|Aerated concrete AAC 2,5||NRec||160 mm||1.20 kN|
|Aerated concrete AAC 4,0||NRec||160 mm||1.40 kN|