ITH 300 GREEN Injection resins, GREEN
Sormat ITH-GREEN meets economical and environmental demands
- Rapid-curing and styrene-free, two component polyester injection resin for bonding studs, bolts and rebars into drilled holes.
- Ideal for masonry, porous base materials and hollow structures with sieve sleeves. For applications not requiring technical approval.
- Styrene- and phthalate –free, low VOC content (A), LEED –tested. Does not cause any physical or health and environmental hazards in normal use.
- No need for thermosetting plastics training (härdplastutbildning) or special medical examination (läkarundersökning) according to Swedish Work Environment Authority (AFS 2014:43)
- Store partially used cartridge with mixer on. Reusable for up to a month depending on storage conditions. Change mixer before reusing.
- 2 pcs mixing nozzles are included with each cartridge. The 300 ml cartridge can be used with an ordinary silicone gun.
- Suitable conditions related to stud and rebar material qualities: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use; HCR for extremely corrosive conditions.
- Wall ties
- Construction joints
- Close edge applications
- Small anchor spacings
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Hollow-core slab
- Light expanded clay aggregate
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
ITH 300 GREEN Products
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Length||Drill hole diameter||Fixture thickness|