ITH 300 Ve Injection resins, vinylester
Hi-performance vinylester injection resin for cracked concrete
- Rapid-curing, styrene-free, two component vinylester injection resin for bonding studs, bolts and rebars into drilled holes.
- Approvals cover also post-installed rebar connections, overhead installations, water filled holes and variable installation depths.
- High chemical resistance, LOW VOC content, NSF Certified for contact with drinking water, LEED tested, temperature resistance -40 °C - +120 °C.
- Store partially used cartridge with mixer on. Change mixer before reusing.
- Mixing nozzle is included with each cartridge. The 300 ml cartridge can be used with ordinary silicone gun.
- Suitable conditions related to stud and rebar material qualities: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use; HCR for extremely corrosive conditions.
Vinylester resin, 300 ml cartridge
Dry indoor / Humid indoor, rural outdoor / Outdoor / Underwater
- Heavy steel constructions
- Roads and bridges
- Base plates
- Harbour constructions
- Underwater applications
- Damp and waterfilled boreholes
- Close edge applications
- Small anchor spacings
- Aerated concrete block
- Cracked concrete
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid sand-lime brick
Also suitable for
- Hollow-core slab
- Natural stone