ITH 300 Wi Injection resins, vinylester winter
Vinylester injection resin for use in cold winter conditions
- Styrene-free, two component winter resin with reduced curing time for bonding studs, bolts and rebars into drilled holes.
- Safe storage and use in temperatures down to -20 °C.
- ETA OPTION 1 (ETA-13/0774), ETA-17/0422 masonry ETAG 029
- Suitable also for overhead installations, LEED tested, LOW VOC content.
- Store partially used cartridge with mixer on. Change mixer before reusing.
- Mixing nozzle is included with each cartridge. The 300 ml cartridge can be used with ordinary silicone gun. Large cartridge sizes especially for professional use and serial installations.
- Suitable conditions related to stud and rebar material qualities: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HDG/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use; HCR for extremely corrosive conditions.
Winter resin, 300 ml cartridge
Dry indoor / Humid indoor, rural outdoor / Outdoor
- Cold climate down to -20 °C
- Steel constructions
- Post-installed rebars
- Base plates
- Close edge applications
- Small anchor spacings
- Aerated concrete block
- Cracked concrete
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid sand-lime brick
Also suitable for
- Hollow-core slab
- Natural stone