MERK Low-energy fixing system
Unique solution for preventing thermal bridging in thick-plastering insulation systems
- MERK low-energy fixing is used in thick-plastering insulation systems to improve the energy efficiency of thick-plastering insulation systems and reduce the possibility of insulation system sagging.
- MERK combines in an innovative way the strengths of metal and plastic.
- Installation-ready MERK- bracket kit includes MERK- bracket made of reinforced plastic, a triangle-lock and a locking pin.
- KH- pendulum arms are available for insulation thicknesses from 50 mm to 270 mm (KH50-KH270) on request. Arms for over 150 mm insulation thicknesses are equipped with a possibility for temporary locking of the insulation layer.
- Screw kits for anchoring MERK- brackets for various bases are available on request.
- MERK metal components are manufactured from A2 stainless steel.
- Facade renovations
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Non-cracked concrete
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Timber-based building boards