SKRH Adjustable frame screw
Adjustable frame screw for fixing wooden window and door frames
- SKRH consists of two elements, the body (a twin screw) and the adjusting element.
- SKRH is installed into hard base materials using NAT nylon plug and into porous base materials using NAT L nylon plug.
- SKRH is installed and adjusted with a setting tool. The predrilled hole diameter should be always 14 mm.
- ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use.
- Wooden window frames
- Wooden door frames
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid sand-lime brick
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Size||Length||Drill hole diameter|