VH Chemical anchor studs
Superior quality sharp-point steel studs for chemical anchoring
- Quality threaded studs equipped with hexagonal grip and 2 x 45° sharp point.
- Used with chemical injection resins and glass capsule anchors, can also be cast-in.
- Delivered with a nut and a washer, sales box includes stud adapter for installation with rotary impact hammer drills.
- A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use.
Stainless steel A4-70, equipped with hexagonal grip, 2 x 45° sharp point, nut and washer
Stainless steel, A4
Dry indoor / Humid indoor, rural outdoor / Outdoor
- Used with chemical resins and capsules
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Cracked concrete
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Hollow-core slab
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Size||Length||Drill hole diameter|
|VH 12x160||9640072681||No||M12 mm||160 mm||14 mm|
|VH 16x190||9640072683||No||M16 mm||190 mm||18 mm|
|VH 20x260||9640072684||No||M20 mm||260 mm||24 mm|