OLA Hollow-wall anchors
The tested and tried hollow wall anchor for varying sheet and wall thicknesses
- Hollow wall anchor with arms that expand onto the reverse side of the board. Made from long-life TPE.
- Suitable for sheet thickness ≥ 12 mm, requires a hollow cavity behind the sheet. Possible wall insulation material may complicate the installation.
- Works also in solid materials.
- Due to its material OLA can withstand long-term loads, wear and tear, weather, humidity and storage better than ordinary wall anchors.
- Equipped with a 4 x 60 mm screw.
- Suitable conditions related to screw material: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use.
- Storage shelves
- Book shelves
- Electrical installations
- HVAC and plumbing fixings
Also suitable for
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum plasterboard composite
- Timber-based building boards
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Length||Drill hole diameter||Fixture thickness|
|OLA||75201||No||10 mm||12 mm|