Universal plastic plug YLT 6 PE
Download Sormat code 9640075210
Economical universal plug that tightens into a tough knot
- Universal polyethylene plug with collar for pre-installation in all types of base materials.
- Due to knotting YLT can be used in most base materials.
- Collar prevents the plug from slipping into the drill hole.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws.
- Suitable conditions related to screw material: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use.
- Wall-mounted cabinets
- Curtain rails
- TV consoles
- Electrical installations
- HVAC and plumbing fixings
- Sanitary fixings
Also suitable for
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum plasterboard composite
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Timber-based building boards
||Load type||Embedment depth (hnom)||Load direction||Load value|
|Non-cracked concrete C20/25||NRec||0.25 kN|
|Gypsum board composite, thickness 12,5 mm||NRec||0.15 kN|