MOLA Molly building board anchors
Full metal Molly for strong anchoring in board and hollow walls
- Molly-type all-metal anchor with arms that expand onto the reverse side of the board for strong grip.
- MOLA is suitable for fixing heavier in accordance with the board material properties.
- Suitable for sheet thicknesses 6-26 mm, requires a hollow cavity behind the sheet. Possible wall insulation material may complicate the installation.
- Use in applications where fire resistance is required.
- The fixture can be removed and refitted by loosening the screw.
- Tighten the anchor with a screw driver or, with hard base materials like plywood, use special MOLA assembly pliers.
- ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use.
- Wall-mounted cabinets
- Storage shelves
- Book shelves
- TV mounts
- Wash basins
- Electrical installations
- HVAC and plumbing fixings
- Sanitary fixings
Also suitable for
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum plasterboard composite
- Timber-based building boards
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Length||Drill hole diameter||Fixture thickness|
|4/13||9640075702||No||8 mm||9 mm|
|5/13||9640075706||No||10 mm||13 mm|
|5/26||9640075707||No||10 mm||21 mm|
|6/13||9640075710||No||12 mm||13 mm|
|6/26||9640075711||No||12 mm||21 mm|