NAT 10 L Nylon plugs long
Rugged nylon plugs with long expansion zones for porous and poor quality base materials
- Multipurpose quality nylon plugs with longer expansion zones for push-through and pre-installations in solid, perforated and hollow base materials.
- Strongly pfofiles surface guarantess a good grip in porous and low-quality base materials. Strong wings to prevent rotation and falling out of the drill hole.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, double threaded screws, adjustable frame screws and other spacing screws.
- Suitable conditions related to screw material: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use.
- Frames with SKRH
- Pipe supports with JR
- Wall-mounted cabinets
- Curtain rails
- TV consoles
- Electrical installations
- HVAC and plumbing fixings
- Sanitary fixings
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Light expanded clay aggregate
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid sand-lime brick
NAT 10 L Products
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Size||Length||Drill hole diameter|
|NAT 10 L||9640075011||No||10 mm||80 mm||10 mm|