All Wall Plug GRIPPER 5
Download Sormat code 9640075230
The ultimate All Wall plug with superior strength and durability
- Premium wall plug made of DuPont™ Hytrel® for pre-positioned installation in board, hollow and solid walls, in any type of construction material.
- Gripper™ can withstand long-term loads, wear and tear, weather, humidity and storage better than ordinary plugs.
- The Lo-Vis -microrim keeps the plug at an optimal installation depth while remaining hidden beneath the screw.
- Can be used with all of the most common types of screws and screw diameters.
- Suitable conditions related to screw material: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use.
- Wall-mounted cabinets
- Ceiling lamps
- Storage shelves
- Book shelves
- TV mounts
- Wash basins
- Electrical installations
- HVAC and plumbing fixings
- Sanitary fixings
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum plasterboard composite
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Hollow-core slab
- Natural stone
- Non-cracked concrete
- Perforated clay brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid clay brick
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid sand-lime brick
||Screw ø||Load type||Embedment depth (hnom)||Load direction||Load value|
|Gypsum board composite, thickness 12,5 mm||4 mm||NRec||0.18 kN|
|Gypsum board standard, thickness 12,5 mm||4 mm||NRec||0.10 kN|
|Non-cracked concrete C20/25||4 mm||NRec||0.40 kN|
|Solid clay brick fb ≥ 30 N/mm2||4 mm||NRec||0.20 kN|
|Solid sand-lime brick fb ≥ 20 N/mm2||4 mm||NRec||0.30 kN|
|Solid light expanded clay aggregate fb ≥ 3 MN/m2||4 mm||NRec||0.10 kN|
|Aerated concrete AAC 4,0||4 mm||NRec||0.15 kN|