Plasterboard fixing KLA met+Screw
Download Sormat code 9640075920
Self-drilling metallic quickie for fixing into gypsum plasterboard walls
- Self-drilling anchor for standard and composite gypsum plasterboard walls and gypsum fibreboard walls.
- Predrill with a 8 mm drill bit when fixing to gypsum fibreboard and double-planked gypsum plasterboard.
- The quickest way to fix light objects. No special tools needed, just a PZ2 screwdriver. Set flush with the board surface, do not overtighten.
- Equipped with a 4,5 x 35 mm ZP screw. Can also be used with other suitable wood- and self-tapping and chipboard screws, hookscrews and eyescrews.
- ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use.
- Coat hangers
- Electrical installations
Also suitable for
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum plasterboard composite
||Load type||Embedment depth (hnom)||Load direction||Load value|
|Gypsum board standard, thickness 12,5 mm||NRec||0.08 kN|
|Gypsum board composite, thickness 12,5 mm||NRec||0.08 kN|