KLA M Self-drilling plasterboard fixings
Self-drilling metallic quickie for fixing into gypsum plasterboard walls
- Fire-proof self-drilling anchor for standard and composite gypsum plasterboard walls and gypsum fibreboard walls.
- Predrill with a 8 mm drill bit when fixing to gypsum fibreboard and double-planked gypsum plasterboard.
- The quickest way to fix light objects. No special tools needed, just a PZ2 screwdriver. Set flush with the board surface, do not overtighten.
- Equipped with a 4,5 x 35 mm ZP screw. Can also be used with other suitable wood- and self-tapping and chipboard screws, hookscrews and eyescrews.
- ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use.
- Coat hangers
- Electrical installations
Also suitable for
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum plasterboard composite
KLA M Products
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Length||Drill hole diameter||Fixture thickness|
|KLA METAL||9640075920||No||31 mm||- mm||12 mm|