KBRM P Aerated concrete screws
Screw anchor for quick and easy fixing into porous base materials
- Self-tapping screw anchors with a coarse thread for push-through installations in porous base materials.
- Can be installed without pre-drilling and plugs directly into the base material. The thread length is 60 mm.
- No special tools nor prescribed tightening torque needed.
- The installation is recommended to be done using a torque controlled machine to avoid over tightening.
- SITAC approval for corrosivity category C4 in indoor, outdoor and industrial use.
Domed head, T-30 drive
Steel, nano coated
Dry indoor / Humid indoor, rural outdoor / Outdoor
- Squared timbers
- Sole plates
- Cable racks
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
Approvals / Certificates
KBRM P Products
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Length||Drill hole diameter||Fixture thickness|
|8x65||9640075141||No||65 mm||5 mm|
|8x90||9640075143||No||90 mm||30/10 mm|