KK Cable clamps
HDG steel cable clamps for fastening, separating and organizing cables
- Cable clamp KK is designed to clamp cables, tubes and other elongated elements. Designed for use with installation bar KKKS.
- The clamp is made of hot dip zinc coated steel (25 μm). The screw is also hot dip galvanized.
- On request KK is available also for 3 cables, KK.../3.
- The size digits indicate the max. diameter of the cable/tube. Size marking 12/2...40/2 indicates that the clamp is suitable for fixing two cables with the same Ø.
- Type KK fire resistance 90 min, see Test report no. PB 3.2/18-255-1.
- For KKKS clamp bar