Aerated concrete Plug KBT 10 PA
Download Sormat code 9640075110
Nylon plug with internal thread for aerated concrete
- Internally threaded nylon plug with a coarse external threading for pre-installation in aerated concrete.
- The coarse spiral-shaped outer thread provides a solid grip.
- Suitable screws are wood-, universal- and machine threaded screws, bolts and studs.
- Installation is most convenient using the KBT setting tool. Can be installed using an electric drill/driver with low torque or manually with a hex wrench.
- Temperature range in use -40 °C to +80 °C
- Suitable conditions related to screw material: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use.
- Facade fixings
- Rainwater pipes
- Pipe supports
- Motion sensors
- Distance installations
- Electrical installations
- HVAC and plumbing fixings
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
||Load type||Embedment depth (hnom)||Load direction||Load value|
|Aerated concrete AAC 1,5||NRec||0.35 kN|
|Aerated concrete AAC 2,5||NRec||0.65 kN|
|Aerated concrete AAC 4,0||NRec||1.00 kN|