KBT Aerated concrete plugs
Nylon plug with internal thread for aerated concrete
- Internally threaded nylon plug with a coarse external threading for pre-installation in aerated concrete.
- The coarse spiral-shaped outer thread provides a solid grip.
- Suitable screws are wood-, universal- and machine threaded screws, bolts and studs.
- Installation is most convenient using the KBT setting tool. Can be installed using an electric drill/driver with low torque or manually with a hex wrench.
- Temperature range in use -40 °C to +80 °C
- Suitable conditions related to screw material: ZP for dry indoor and temporary outdoor use; HGD/MG and A2 for dry and humid indoor use, outdoor in rural areas only; A4 for indoor, outdoor and industrial use.
Dry indoor / Humid indoor, rural outdoor / Outdoor
- Facade fixings
- Rainwater pipes
- Pipe supports
- Motion sensors
- Distance installations
- Electrical installations
- HVAC and plumbing fixings
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
|Type||Code||Eta approval||Size||Length||Drill hole diameter|
|4||9640075104||No||4 mm||50 mm||10 mm|
|6||9640075106||No||6 mm||50 mm||10 mm|
|8||9640075108||No||8 mm||60 mm||12 mm|
|10||9640075110||No||10 mm||70 mm||14 mm|