KBRM 10,5 Aerated concrete screws
Aerated concrete screw (10,5 mm) for heavy loads
- The Sormat KBRM (10.5 mm) is a fast, easy-to-use aerated concrete screw with a nano coating for porous materials.
- The coarse-threaded aerated concrete screw is designed for push-through installations in porous base materials, such as light or aerated concrete blocks. The longer and thicker screw enables deeper installation, which improves its grip on the base material.
- The thread-cutting tips of the aerated concrete screws make them self-tapping.
- The profile of the shaft makes installation simpler and lighter and reduces the required installation torque.
- The longer and thicker aerated concrete screw enables the installation of loads that are up to three times greater.
- The screws are equipped with T40 drive and their minimum installation depth is 160 mm.
Flat pan head, T-40 drive
Steel, nano coated
Dry indoor / Humid indoor, rural outdoor / Outdoor
- Squared timbers
- Sole plates
- Cable racks
Also suitable for
- Aerated concrete block
- Hollow light expanded clay aggregate block
- Solid light expanded clay aggregate block
KBRM 10,5 Products
|Drill hole diameter